Seeking experienced Owner Operators out of the Inland Empire and Los Angeles area. Current openings are in the Los Angeles area traveling as far north as Fresno. OTR drivers needed for 11 Western states. Dedicated lanes are available, traveling through the Pacific South-West. Minimum requirements are as follows:
- Must be 22 years of age.
- No DUI's in the last 5 years
- No more than 2 minor collisions and/or moving violations in the last 3 years.
- Valid Class A Driver’s License
- One year of verifiable Class A experience.
- Major moving violations require an exception and director sign off (speed 15+, reckless driving, following too closely, etc.).
- Criminal convictions are taken case by case (Criminal verification checks 7 years back).
Required documentation prior to contracting is as follows:
- Copy of driver's license, Social Security & medical card
- Current (No more than 30 day old from date of contract) H6 DMV printout.
- Paid and current 2290 Form (IRS Road Tax Form)
- Copy of tractor registration
- A copy of the letter from the CHP announcing your CA No. or a copy of your CA MCP
Ryder provides the following programs for out of state drivers only:
- Ryder IRP Program
- Ryder IFTA Program
Fuel button, which allows drivers to fuel at any Ryder station. Drivers are charged 5 cents above cost and fuel bill is deducted through payroll.
Ryder has a tire program for ALL Owner Operators. We charge 10% above cost; total bill is negotiated into comfortable payments that are automatically deducted through payroll.